Secure Online Ordering
Karen Burton Art + Design uses advanced encryption technology and a secure server (SSL) to transmit your online order and ensure that your credit card information is safe. Payments are processed by PayPal.
- Please note that every computer monitor displays colors differently – monitor color, contrast and brightness settings of individual computers or devices vary. The true color of the artwork you receive may vary from the color seen on your monitor.
Shipping & Handling
- All orders are packaged and shipped within 3-5 business days once payment has been confirmed via PayPal. Whenever possible, items will ship out sooner than the estimated times.
- Most orders are shipped via USPS, First Class mail, which arrives in about 1-3 business days domestic and 7-14 business days international. For rush delivery or other delivery methods, contact Karen Burton Art + Design by phone at 1-540-882-3368 or email at hello[at]karenburton.com. The difference between ground and premium rates will be added to the order or charged separately.
- International customers are responsible for any customs charges incurred with items.
- If an order arrives damaged, please call Karen Burton Art + Design immediately at 1-540-882-3368 to initiate a claim. Hold onto the package and all packing materials until you receive return instructions.
- Karen Burton Art + Design will not be liable for failure of the purchaser to follow the damage claim process.
- Returns will be accepted within 7 days of receipt if item(s) are returned in their original condition.
- To initiate a return, call Karen Burton Art + Design at 1-540-882-3368 or email hello[at]karenburton.com within 3 days of receipt of the work.
- Returns not accepted for custom orders.
- Return shipping and insurance coverage costs are the responsibility of the purchaser unless the return is the result of our error.
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and insured for the full value of the work.